At Credit Suite Inc. we are passionate about helping business owners build their business credit and get money to start and grow their business. We have an amazing culture of learning, innovation and teamwork. This environment and the exceptional service we provide, has produced amazing results for our clients and continued growth since 2012.
We are now seeking someone with exceptional customer service and multi-tasking skills to join our Advising team!
The Credit Suite Advisor helps clients see success in their business by guiding them to take the steps that will help them build their business credit. Ideal candidates are dependable, passionate about helping clients and comfortable on the phone for most of their day as the Advising team currently processes approximately 100 calls a day.
The Advisor's job is to consult with clients over the phone and by email. We average at least 10 inbound and outbound calls per hour. We work from a software system called ZenDesk where you will solves tasks, respond to emails and make phone calls. ZenDesk experience is preferred, but not required. We will provide training on small business consulting.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Consult with clients over the phone and email.
- Assist clients to see success in their business by guiding them to take the steps that will help them build their business credit.
- Work through ZenDesk to solve tickets, respond to emails and make phone calls.
- Assist clients to troubleshoot items before sending to another dept to make sure we can solve it first.
- Accurately notate communications on client file in Zendesk and ensure that Advising documentation is up to date and organized.
- Be trained as a back up Data Research Call Agent.
- Attend Advising Team Huddles.
- Perform any other tasks as requested by the Advising Team Lead.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent attendance and reliable internet.
- Ability to Multi-Task: Enter documentation notes and information while on a call.
- Strong computer experience: To help business owners navigate through an online system that we have created to establish strong business foundation items and serve as a helping guide on how to build business credit.
- Customer Service: Someone who cares about people and wants to help them succeed.
- Communication Skills: Someone with the ability to make a caller comfortable and confident that their questions are answered or will be answered in a timely manner. This position requires a lot of talking on the phone and our clients expect a high level of professionalism, problem-solving and consulting.
- Teamwork: This is a very important part of our company culture and we are seeking someone who has proven experience working well within a team. We believe in being courteous, helpful and kind to both customers and fellow team members.
- Ownership: Successful applicants will be able to take ownership of a task and see it to completion instead of just passing it off.
- Comfortable with Technology: We rely heavily on using our online systems to do our work and applicants must be comfortable using multiple computer systems
- Longevity: We are seeking someone who desires a long term career with our company, someone who wants to learn and grow with Credit Suite.
- Efficiency and Problem-Solving: Someone who is quick to learn and can multitask and prioritize.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish preferred.
Starting pay is $5-6.00 USD per hour depending on experience.
This is a completely remote position.
Credit Suite is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages ALL interested candidates to apply!